Research Scientist - R&D (Female) (003)
INR400,000 - INR700,000/annum + Mediclaim
- India -- Gujarat -- Ahmedabad
16 October 2018
Role & Responsibilities
- Able to perform the reactions (mg to gram scale) & work independently under the guidance of the leader.
- Independently support the scientific team with instrumentation and equipment operation and maintenance.
- Able to understand & interpret various instruments like NMR, Mass, HPLC.
- Instrument purification like Combiflash, big columns, column packing. Deciding mobile phase for purification.
- Independently handling all type of glassware assembly arrangement, reaction reagent charging, maintaining temperature, nitrogen etc.
- Should be able to understand the written instruction from the scientist including patents and reprints where procedure highlighted by scientists.
- To train and support the team members.
- Meticulous Documentation & proper data management.
- To maintain the record book of the work done like purification or reaction.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience working in to relevant industry
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanour.
- Ability to write reports and prepare spreadsheets and presentations.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritise work.
- Proactive, highly motivated with a "can do" attitude.
- Strong and accurate attention to detail.
- Capable of handling team of minimum 2-3 chemists.
- M.Sc. (Organic/Pharmaceutical /Medicinal Chemistry) ‘OR’
- M.Pharm (Medicinal Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Medicinal Natural Products/Industrial Pharmacy/ Drug Discovery and Development)
- Ph.D. (Organic Chemistry)
Location of work