Position: Research Associate / Scientist - R&D
- Synthetic research and development.
- Carrying out routine organic synthesis.
- Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Reaction monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Screening of reaction mixture and proper identification of reaction components.
- Interpretation of analytical results like HPLC, NMR, LCMS to understand/confirm the reaction components.
- Meticulous Documentation.
- Proper data management.
- Detailing the synthetic work in soft copy reports (word/ppt).
- Carrying out other routine laboratory practices in safe manner.
- Active participation in company related activities.
- Good manual dexterity
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills - to interact effectively with people in other departments.
- Collaboration – to work with other team members, to be able to adapt to various work assignments.
- Effective Prioritization – to be able to prioritize and organize work responsibilities in order to meet deadlines.
- Integrity - to maintain confidentiality and fulfil commitments.
- “Go-Getter/Entrepreneurial” mind-set.
- Good oral and written (English) communication skills.
• M.Sc (Organic/Pharmaceutical /Medicinal Chemistry) ‘OR’
• M.Pharm (Medicinal Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Medicinal Natural Products/ Industrial Pharmacy/ Drug Discovery and Development) ‘OR’
• Ph.D. (Organic/Pharmaceutical Chemistry).
Experience:1 - 5 years of experience in synthetic organic chemistry having significant experience in Multistep reactions. NMR/LC-MS/HPLC interpretation, Literature search, route scouting and should be able to troubleshoot problems using deep chemistry based skills.
Salary: Best in the industry
Job Location: Changodar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
We have transportation facility from different locations of Ahmedabad.