Position: Research Associate/Scientist - Analyst - ADL
- Experience in handling HPLC/LC-MS /Prep HPLC/ NMR/GC.
- Sound knowledge and experience of LC-MS/HPLC Method Development (NCE), Analytical Method Development.
- Analytical Data interpretation skills.
- Responsible for troubleshooting of instruments, calibration of analytical instruments.
- Ready to work within a team of motivated young scientists.
- Should be ready to work in different shifts (including night shift- for male candidates only) to support ADL team in delivering the analytical data to R&D team.
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills - to interact effectively with people in other departments.
- Collaboration – to work with other team members, to be able to adapt to various work assignments.
- Effective Prioritization – to be able to prioritize and organize work responsibilities in order to meet deadlines.
- Integrity - to maintain confidentiality and fulfil commitments.
- “Go-Getter/Entrepreneurial” mind-set.
- Good oral and written (English) communication skills.
- M.Sc (Organic/Analytical chemistry) ‘OR’
- M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Analysis/Quality Assurance)
Experience:1-5 years of relevant experience.
Salary: Best in industry
Job Location:Changodar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
We have transportation facility from different locations of Ahmedabad.