- Being the one responsible, along with the rest of the support team, to ensure that all customers have a great experience of the product - a crucial part of the role is ensuring we make the product as easy to use, reliable, bug-free, and fast as possible.
- Communicating efficiently and effectively with our customers through various channels.
- Should be ready to work in any shifts.
- Becoming an encyclopedia of knowledge about how our products works and it’s capabilities. Also our competition.
- Working directly with product teams to identify current issues and, synthesizing the diverse feedback you hear from our customers, offer informed opinions on potential solutions.
- Build test cases and test the product end to end during any release.
- Propose and share interesting posts on our social channels and interact with leads.
Ready to acquire following skills:
- Excellent communication skill.
- Good Knowledge of social network.
- Understanding of latest IT technology.
- Good eye for UI Bugs and enough technology knowledge to understand functional bugs.
- Ready to work in testing automation.
- (Minimum) Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Read, write & speak English well.
Experience: Fresher level
Salary: No bar for deserving candidates.
Job location: Changodar, Ahmedabad (Transportation facility available).
***This is an on-site only position working from our Ahmedabad, India office. This is NOT a freelance, contract, or remote position.***