Business Development Manager (o2htech/BDM)
INR/annum + Mediclaim
- India -- Gujarat -- Ahmedabad
29 August 2018
About the team
o2h technology is an incubator for building proprietary software tools and companies within the digital health, commercial, consumer and social enterprise verticals. Visibly (an o2h Group Company), is a hot new global SaaS product focusing on brand and employee communications. Our vision is to change the way organizations everywhere collaborate with their employees in delivering scalable, safe and authentic communications to customers, current and prospective employees. We are a customer centric organization, for us this means that we obsess over our customers and their experience of our platform and brand.
- Manage and oversee the lead generation, sales operations, list & lead creation.
- Board level presentations and meetings.
- Plan, create & implement call-flow, follow-up, closing process for enterprise prospects.
- Manage & oversee the sales forecasting, pipeline/stage management for enterprise sales organizations.
- Continuously improve & re-design the CRM solution (Pipedrive).
- Close sales by means of excellent customer service and salesmanship.
- Develop strategies for more effective sales closing.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships to prolong customer lifetime value.
- Prioritize and/or escalate client questions and concerns to increase client satisfaction.
- Plan and oversee account management, account retention and customer success processes.
- Knowledge of employee communications, digital marketing, social marketing, content marketing, HR, employer branding and associated technologies.
- Strategy development and implementation.
- Creative thinking to spot new opportunities and to establish rapid growth.
- Ability to demonstrate best practice prospecting techniques with particular focus on GDPR.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Good business sense and financial planning.
- Excellent marketing skills.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs and level.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Ready to travel in India & abroad whenever required.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanour.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Proactive, highly motivated with a "can do" attitude.
- Strong and accurate attention to detail.
Candidate will be liaising daily with our product team in India, CEO in France and board in Cambridge UK and India. Communication will be via Skype, and Slack. Our culture is transparent, highly entrepreneurial and requires individuals to work autonomously. We regularly feedback and present internally, this should be something candidate are comfortable with.
- Bachelors or Masters in IT or Business Administration.
- 3-10years of corporate sales experience in any industry (More preference would be given to candidate with Enterprise software sales experience).
Location of work
For more detail please refer www.o2h.com
Interested candidate can apply on our careers website. For any further clarification please write to firstname.lastname@example.org