ADL Research Assistant - B.sc
. To help and support scientists in day to day activities.
. Person should be flexible to work in shifts.
- Must have good manual dexterity and demonstrate careful attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with people in other departments.
- Work collaboratively with others and be able to adapt to various work assignments.
- Must be able to prioritize and organize work responsibilities in order to meet deadlines.
- Must possess a great deal of integrity to maintain confidentiality.
- Must have sound knowledge about MS office and routine PC operations.
- Smart with a “Go-Getter/Entrepreneurial” mind-set.
- Good oral and written (English) communication skills.
- Education: B.Sc./B.Pharm (Should not be doing M.Sc/M.Pharm as a regular student)