Analytical - Reseach Associate
- Responsible for independently handling HPLC/LC-MS /Prep HPLC/ NMR/GC any of the/combinations of instruments.
- LC-MS/HPLC Method Development (NCE), analytical method development.
- Responsible for troubleshooting of instruments, calibration of analytical instruments.
- Liaise with the scientific team to discuss ongoing analytical work
- Can Manage/overlook team of 3-4 analyst
- Manage projects and communication with scientist
- Should have good manual dexterity and demonstrate careful attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with people in other departments.
- Work collaboratively with others and be able to adapt to various work assignments.
- Should able to prioritize and organize work responsibilities in order to meet deadlines.
- Should possess a great deal of integrity to maintain confidentiality.
- Smart with a “Go-Getter/Entrepreneurial” mind-set.
- Good oral and written (English) communication skills
- Should be ready to work in different shifts (including night shift) to support the Analytical team in delivering the analytical data to the Chemistry team.