Analytical - Trainee - 2022
- Strong understanding of instruments like MASS/ HPLC/LC-MS /Prep HPLC/ NMR/GC.
- Responsible for troubleshooting of instruments, calibration of analytical instruments.
- Need to learn LC-MS/HPLC Method Development (NCE), analytical method development
- Ready to work within a team of motivated young scientists.
- Should be ready to work in different shifts (Females are excluded from night shift) to support the ADL team in delivering the analytical data to the R&D team.
- Must have good manual dexterity and demonstrate careful attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with people in other departments.
- Work collaboratively with others and be able to adapt to various work assignments.
- Must be able to prioritize and organize work responsibilities in order to meet deadlines.
- Must possess a great deal of integrity to maintain confidentiality.
- Smart with a “Go-Getter/Entrepreneurial” mind-set.
- Good oral and written (English) communication skills.