Biology - Trainee - 2022
- Preferable would be hands-on/practical working exposure with general biotech laboratory equipment (cell-biology lab, in-vitro ADME lab).
- Theoretical understanding/practical work exposure with cell culture (established cell lines), protein detection assays (ELISA), kinase assays, ADME assays (microsomal stability, plasma stability, solubility, permeability, CYP inhibition assays, plasma protein binding assays, etc).
- Must have good manual dexterity and demonstrate careful attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with people in other departments.
- Work collaboratively with others and be able to adapt to various work assignments.
- Must be able to prioritize and organize work responsibilities in order to meet deadlines.
- Must possess a great deal of integrity to maintain confidentiality.
- Smart with a “Go-Getter/Entrepreneurial” mindset.
- Good oral and written (English) communication skills.
- Interest in science and research is a must.
A Master’s degree in
- Molecular and Cellular Biology “OR”