Civil Engineer - AutoCAD
- Create accurate plans and CAD drawings which are based on the design of the project(s) from verbal instructions and site visits.
- Liaise with project managers, design consultants, and sub-contractors, to produce, detail and integrate drawings.
- Exhaustively reviewing sketches and drawings, before being sent to architects, subcontractors, project managers, etc.
- Researching and troubleshooting issues related to project execution.
- Deep knowledge of materials and properties, and their cost effective sourcing and evaluation.
- Vendor management, project costing and project management
- Think creatively and critically to support the project team in the design process, to create sketches and drawings that work.
- Updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made.
- Collaborate with various teams in order to establish goals & schedules.
- Visit site during construction to monitor progress and consult with contractors and on-site engineers.
- Actively participate in weekly meetings, take detailed minutes and tracking and follow-up outstanding actions.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with fluency in business English
- Outstanding fluency and deep skills within AutoCAD software and other related tools.
- A passion for doing high quality work with a high attention to detail.
- The ability to think critically, innovate, and solve challenging technical problems.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability
- Communicate with all levels of employees in all formats.
- Process-oriented with ability to scrutinise documents in detail
- Expert knowledge and experience in MS Excel, Google Docs, Windows, MS Office.
- Be highly motivated to initiate projects and work independently under aggressive deadlines