- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experience in writing Jenkins pipelines and maintaining/upgrade Jenkins server.
- Experience in creating secure AWS architecture and maintaining Infrastructure as a code in terraforming and cloud formation.
- Strong knowledge on ACM, ECS, EKS, ELB, EC2, S3, SNS, SQS, Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, Cloudfront, VPC, RDS, Code Deployment and Glacier, AWS Lamda, etc.
- Able to understand Cloudwatch Metrics.
- Efficient in writing BitBucket Pipelines.
- Maintaining docker images
- Strong Knowledge on the Nginx web server.
- Version Control Tool: GIT - Bit Bucket
- Knowledge of Scripting: Shell, Batch, Perl. (any)
- Build tools: Ant, maven and make files. (any)
- Worked on Platforms: Windows and Linux
- Expertise and Mastery in at least one Programming Language.(Python is preferable)
- Expertise in Terraform and cloud formation.
- Expertise in Linux flavors like Debian and RedHat.
- Having Strong knowledge of Jenkins and Ansible.
- The analytical mindset to define problems, we believe that defining a problem actually means problem 90% solved.
- Experience in working on webservers like apache and Nginx.
- Minimum 2 years of experience is required