Environment, Health & Safety - Executive (Female only)
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
- Evaluate practices, procedures, and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
- Monitor compliance with policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations
- Conduct monthly meetings and audits and share findings/minutes in stipulated time frame.
- Inspect equipment and procedures to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics
- Liaising with Govt. authorities like GPCB, Fire department, DISH
- Ensure smooth operation of all unit operations of the zero liquid discharge facility (ETP, RO, Incinerator)
- Basic knowledge of fire fighting, handling and use of fire extinguisher & fire hydrant system
- 1-2 years of relavent work experience in Pharma or chemical company, managing and implementating safety programs, compliance plans, and initiatives.
- Clear understanding of EHS principles & strategies.
- Have a passion for EHS as well as being open to continuous learning and education.
- Be highly organized with the ability to work independently in a fast paced team environment.
- Participate in the investigation of incidents, near misses and property damage incidents.
- Maintain internal and regulatory reporting including data collection.
- Conduct, coordinate and track various training to support company programs.
- Working with EHS team for key cooperative promotion of safety in the company.
- Conduct routine safety observations to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, company environmental, health, and safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Ability to take necessary steps to ensure a safe work environment for all employees
- Self-motivated with initiative to reach challenging targets
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Positivity, focus and a winning mentality allied with kindness
Curiosity, energy, creativity, and bravery with a strong desire to help to build the o2h culture