Mechanical & Engineering Fitter
- Installing, assembling, and disassembling machinery, components, and systems as needed.
- Properly using and maintaining tools, equipment, and measuring instruments relevant to the job.
- Scheduling and conducting preventive maintenance tasks.
- Managing and maintaining an inventory of spare parts to ensure quick replacement and minimize downtime in case of equipment failures.
- Performing routine maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting on various mechanical equipment and instruments.
- Following all safety protocols while working with pharmaceutical equipment to ensure a safe working environment.
- Keeping the work area clean, organized, and safe.
- Being available for emergency repairs and responding promptly to urgent maintenance requests to minimize operation disruptions.
- Experience of 2-5 years in Fitter role.
- Should be having ITI Certificate in Fitter role.
- Accurate use of measuring tools like callipers, micrometres, and gauges to ensure proper fits.
- Skill in using a wide range of hand and power tools for cutting, grinding and assembling materials.
- Proficiency in welding techniques and fabricating metal components as needed.
- Clear understanding of operations of utilities and equipment’s
- Ability to read engineering drawings and layouts.
- Basic understanding of computer software for documentation and communication will be added advantage.
- Physical fitness to handle the demands of manual labor and sometimes lifting heavy objects.
- Basic understanding on electrical side will be added advantage
- Ready to come in all shifts, on holidays to support team and business needs
- Adherence to safety protocols and understanding of potential hazards.