- Write maintainable/ scalable/efficient code.
- Work in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- Collaborate and document effectively.
- Understanding the requirements from the Product owner, plan and execute and give the real time update to the Product owner.
- Technical Mentoring and training of the Team in an effective and efficient manner to uphold quality
- Help the Project Manager develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan and define sprint
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Atleast 5 years of experience as a Software developer
- Very good understanding and coding skills in one or more of the Backend technologies. Laravel, Node.js,Angular.js
- Understanding of OOPs, MVC framework, design patterns,DOM, Service oriented architectures,data structure and algorithms
- Strong understanding of emerging technologies, standards, and best practices for development to build high quality web applications.
- Familiarity with software tools like JIRA, Agile, TDD/BDD methodologies, and best practices
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, quality, budget, and timeline
- Product development background required
- Strong skills in Architecture Planning and technical leadership.
- Creative mind-set – and the ability to approach a problem creatively
- Strong analytical,problem solving ,debugging skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to work independently and leading team in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to work in a team in a transparent and entrepreneurial culture
- Self-motivated with initiative to reach challenging targets
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Positivity, focus and a winning mentality allied with kindness
- Curiosity, energy, creativity, and bravery with a strong desire to help to build the o2h culture