Information Communication and Technology - (ICT)Executive
- Hands on experience on Hardware troubleshooting and Maintenance (Desktop, Laptop, Printer, Network)
- Should be flexible with working hours.
- Troubleshooting of IT related issues and Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Have to be ready in working different shifts as per need to the business.
- Installation, up-gradation, configuration, administration & troubleshooting of Microsoft OS (Microsoft Windows Servers and Clients)
- Storage system & Server basic knowledge required.
- IT Hardware & software inventory administration and maintenance
- Creating Local Users, Domain Users and Groups in windows environment
- Responsible for managing regular data backups.
- Install work stations, Connect and set up hardware, Load all required software, Provide network accounts and passwords as required, Monitor security of all technology, Input and maintain IP addresses.
- Installation, Configuration & Troubleshooting of Routers, Firewall, Switches & for LAN & WAN expansion.
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Troubleshoot/analyse computer systems to identify and eliminate performance bugs and hardware malfunction
- Knowledge of Assets Management
- Knowledge of Office 365
- CCTV, EPBX and IP phone installation and management
- Good Experience in administrating Anti-virus servers
- Good knowledge of DHCP, DNS, Network printer, Bio metric devices, CCTV & UPS
- Good knowledge of IT asset inventory management
- System Administrator, Pinter Support, Laptop Support, Network support, hardware Support, CCTV, Technical support, Desktop Support
- NAS, backup management
- Good written and listening communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service in Face-to-Face.
- Problem Solving.
- Good understanding of computer support and troubleshooting,
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to prioritise task.
- Knowledge of Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OSX, Windows 10pro.
- Curiosity, energy, creativity, and bravery with a strong desire to help build the o2h culture.
- Exceptional attention to detail, positivity, focus and a winning mentality allied with kindness.
- Ready to work in any shifts (First, General, Adj. Gen and Second)
Education: B.E., B.Tech, BCA A+, N+ & Microsoft course, CCNA, Certificate
Experience: 2 to 3 Years