- Supporting the VP of Business Development in day to day marketing and related promotional activities (e.g. social media, e-mail marketing
- Developing social media, event and conference calendars on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis
- Managing lead from social media and all the different social networking site
- Assisting in PR related activities such as PR research, finding the right platforms, websites, blogs etc.
- Assisting in writing, editing and content creation including articles, blog posts, web copy, landing pages, in-depth guides, customer stories promoting company and its services
- Working on Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Managing Advertising campaign
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluency in business English, including the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees via phone and email
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Basic understanding of marketing principles, tools and strategies
- Confident, effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Expertise and experience in MS Suite including MS Excel, MS Doc, MS PowerPoint and related
- Knowledge of marketing software/tools such as Hubspot, Google Analytics, and Google data studio.
- Hands-on experience with paid advertising such as Google ads, FB and LinkedIn ads will be an added advantage