Organic Chemist - Trainee - 2020
- Carrying out a routine organic synthesis.
- Should have extensive theoretical knowledge of multi-step synthesis.
- Sound analytical interpretation skills like HPLC, NMR, LCMS.
- Handling of various air and moisture sensitive reagents.
- Sound knowledge of various literature search tools.
- Must have good manual dexterity and demonstrate careful attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with people in other departments.
- Work collaboratively with others and be able to adapt to various work assignments.
- Must be able to prioritize and organize work responsibilities in order to meet deadlines.
- Must possess a great deal of integrity to maintain confidentiality.
- Smart with a “Go-Getter/Entrepreneurial” mind-set.
- Good oral and written (English) communication skills.
- Has to work in diffrent shifts as per business needs (no night shifts)