Organic Synthesis - Chemistry
- Responsible to perform routine organic synthesis. (mg to gram scale) & work independently under the guidance of the leader.
- Independently support the scientific team with instrumentation and equipment operation and maintenance.
- Able to understand & interpret various instruments like NMR, Mass, HPLC.
- Instrument purification like Combiflash, big columns, column packing. Deciding the mobile phase for purification.
- Independently handling all types of glassware assembly arrangement, reaction reagent charging, maintaining temperature, nitrogen, etc.
- Should be able to understand the written instruction from the scientist including patents and reprints where procedure highlighted by scientists.
- To train and support the team members.
- Meticulous Documentation & proper data management.
- To maintain the record book of the work done like purification or reaction.
Based on shortlisting we will share an interview call letter to the candidates.
- Minimum of 1 year to 4 years of experience working in CRO/API
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to write reports and prepare spreadsheets and presentations.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Proactive, highly motivated with a "can-do" attitude.
- Strong and accurate attention to detail.