Peptide Synthesis Chemist
- Detailed knowledge for performing peptide synthesis work – via both solid phase and liquid phase synthesis methods
- Previous experience of operating an automated peptide synthesizer machine
- Complete know-how for purification and isolation of small to large peptide molecules
- Ability to understand and interpret various analytical results to confirm structures of simple to complex peptides
- Ability to drive peptide synthesis project work on an independent basis
- Ability to train a team of chemists for peptide synthesis, purification and isolation methods
- Ability to generate detailed project (technical) reports to explain the work carried to the collaborators and project stakeholders on a weekly or real-time basis
- Ability to think proactively and prioritize the project work to achieve the desired end goals
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience working similar profile
Strong client communication skills – via emails and audio/video conference
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to write reports and prepare spreadsheets and presentations.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Proactive, highly motivated with a "can-do" attitude.
- Strong and accurate attention to detail.