Personal Admin Assistant
o2h group is looking for a young individual to join our vibrant team based out of Ahmedabad, India. Reporting to the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting administration and daily activities to help the o2h group. We believe that we can offer you a unique people culture to work in and develop your skills. We work on a global level and you will have a vital part in a young and dynamic organisation, every person matters in o2h. You will work with talented colleagues who have a passion for science and who are determined to achieve extraordinary and achieve a scientific break-through from Gujarat, India.
About o2h group
The vision of o2h group is to seed new ideas in life science, technology, and social enterprise and have targeted being the best in the world at the intersection of our three core business segments of discovery, technology and ventures. We are shaping our competitive advantage in particular where science meets technology and is building a unique business model where a symbiosis between science, technology, and investment is helping us build an exciting future in early-stage innovation. o2h group has visualized a home in the form of two iconic state-of-the-art research parks bridging India and Europe and firmly taking a place alongside some of the most exciting innovation cultures and communities from around the world.
Organising and planning meetings - sending invites and managing calendar
- Effectively assist the Executive Assistant in all routine activities
- Develop robust relationships and communication channels with corporate customers on behalf of the Director / VP / Executive Assistant.
- Liaise with various stakeholders for internal team coordination
- Capture Minutes of the Meeting during meetings, prepare agendas and generate presentations
- Maintain strict discretion and confidentiality of documents, emails and other communications
- Travel and expense management (Domestic and international)
- Supporting the HR team as and when required
- Preparing invoices and assisting in other accounting tasks
- Good verbal, written and listening communication skills with fluency in English
- Excellent email drafting skills
- Proficient in MS Suite including MS Excel, MS Doc, MS PowerPoint and related
- Be highly organized with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment in a transparent and entrepreneurial culture
- Ability to learn and apply new skills and processes
- Be able to demonstrate business writing and proofreading skills
- Curiosity, energy, creativity, and bravery with a strong desire to help build the o2h culture
- Ability to manage relationships with internal and external collaborators
- Exceptional attention to detail, positivity, focus and a winning mentality allied with kindness
- Ready to work in any shifts (First, General, Adj. Gen and Second)