QA - Apprentiship
- To conduct audit of laboratory notebooks & other R & D documents.
- Draft SOP/Guidelines as per In house process.
- Responsible for issuance, review, archival & retrieval of Laboratory notebooks & other documents.
- Responsible for compound management process.
- Responsible for timely follow up, task meetings, compliance check of audit observations as per CAPA.
- Responsible to conduct trainings on GDP & Lab processes.
- To draft & share the detailed audit reports.
- To maintain the master lists & trackers of each activity.
- Basic knowledge of SOPs, documentation, Laboratory notebooks (logbooks).
- Basic knowledge of analytical instruments.
- Should have general knowledge of documentation and QA process
- Computer Literacy
- Should know the Good Laboratory Process & Good Documentation Practice.
- Should able to work in shift (Not night shift)