- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Work collaboratively with product, business and teams to ensure we are implementing features that meet the products and customer requirements.
- Work as a member of the scrum team including planning, estimating, and verifying data and to mitigate any blockers and adapt to changing needs in a fast-moving environment.
- Design, review and contribute on test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures. Create relevant test data.
- Contribute during design reviews and recommend product improvements.
- Reporting, following-up, Bug tracking, impact of change and risks to the team and stakeholder management.
- Strive for excellence, follow and implement best practices while delivering quality products.
- Design, creation and execution of high-quality reusable manual test cases and scripts.
- Develop and maintain reusable automation test framework. Review, maintain & improve current automated software test methodologies and processes.
- Expert software development knowledge of manual testing strategies.
- Beginner software development knowledge of automation testing strategies will be good.
- He/She should be expressive with good presentation skills
- Must have experience to handle a team and multiple projects at a time.
- Hands on experience in test planning, test preparation, test execution, defect logging and tracking it to its closure.
- Ability to derive testable scenarios and test cases from project requirements.
- Ability to work in agile environment.
- Hands on experience on Jira tool.
- Basic Knowledge on SQL knowledge.
- Ability to independently handle project enhancements.
- Experience in API testing, UI testing, performance testing.
- Good communication skills across all platforms.
- Creative mind-set – and the ability to approach a problem creatively.
- Good analytics skills.
- Strong passion for quality, reliability, best practices and continuous improvement.
- Highly organized with the ability to work independently and in a fast paced team environment.
- Ability to work in a team in a transparent and entrepreneurial culture.
- Self-motivated with initiative to reach challenging targets.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Positivity, focus and a winning mentality allied with kindness.
- Curiosity, energy, creativity, and bravery with a strong desire to help to build the o2h culture.