Recruitment - Trainee
- Coordinating with hiring managers to define necessary requirements for open roles
- Measure source of hire and time-to-fill for each role
- Build sourcing strategies to identify qualified talent through multiple channels including internal database job portals and networking with current/former consultants and by attending user groups
- Utilize a variety of sourcing channels and techniques to source passive talent, including Boolean search, LinkedIn Recruiter, social media and various other job portals.
- Maintain organized databases with candidates’ data (e.g., in our ATS)
- Conduct benchmark research on compensation and benefits for various positions and seniority levels
- Streamlining Campus Hiring Process with various Management colleges & Institutes/business management schools.
- Excellent communication and persuasion abilities (particularly when making cold calls and sending recruiting emails)
- Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously
- Good decision-making skills
- Ready to work in any shift
- Any Master’s degree in HR Management or relevant field