Sr. Full stack Developer
Ahmedabad, Gujarāt, IndiaTechnology
- Lead, Design, develop, and maintain full-stack, web-based applications, and tool-chains.
- Design and develop internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business functionality
- Work with development and BA teams and project manager to ideate software solutions
- Participate in client communication & effort estimations for the new projects/feature development.
- Translate business and functional requirements into documented technical specifications
- Utilize development skills to build (code) new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and automated unit tests
- Perform Code Reviews for all code written by the other developers, review code for team and industry standards compliance, and provide feedback to developers
- Collaborating with other developers using version control (git).
- Facilitate/lead reviews of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, and communicate design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team
- Guide and mentor junior fullstack developers.
5+ years of software development experience, also have min 1 year of experience in handling team
Min 3 years of experience working with NodeJs and 1 year working with ReactJS
Sound knowledge of design and architectural pattern for software development
Clear understanding of Object oriented programming & SOLID principals
Ability to do full-stack development (UI and Service/Backend development)
Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing
Ability to effectively communicate to internal and external business partners on solution design
Expertise in Objected Oriented Analysis and Design across a variety of languages
Strong logical and problem solving skills.
Must have hands on experience with working with different AWS services and deployment.
Understanding and implementation of security and data protection