- Responsible for maintaining inward and outward for day to day goods which arrive in store (Computerized)
- Maintain minimum stock as per day to day requirement
- Responsible for maintaining inventory for store and project related materials
- Responsible for timely updates for material
- Maintain dispatch & stock related records
- Close coordination with purchase, custom, finance and R&D team
- Analysis, for casting material requirement based on current and past data
- Coordinate with supplier for any query i.e. invoice, material rejection
- Inventory controller
- Legal and safety related compliance in store
- Quarterly basis stock audit, random stock verification
- Inventory reconciliation
- Good understanding of english (Written + Verbal).
- Basic computer knowledge (Excel, Word).
- Deadline orientated and ability to stick to time constraint