Team Leader – Organic Chemistry
- Manage Full-time equivalent (FTE) & Fee-for-service (FFS) project planning activities and execution of multiple projects in parallel.
- Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to the team to encourage adoption of good practices.
- Carry out detailed analysis of new project requests & draft new project proposals including technical, planning and cost estimation details
- Manage & ensure good quality project delivery.
- Status reporting & managing executive communications.
- Managing risks related to the projects and ensure good delivery.
- Presentation of project progress in various scientific review meetings.
- Cross functional interactions for better understanding and interpretation of biology and analytical data.
- Write detailed specification documents based on client requirements.
- Ensure safety at work through enforcement of good laboratory practices.
- Versed with a heterocyclic, aliphatic, PEGylation and carbohydrate chemistry
- Efficient multistep retro-synthetic design, synthesis, and characterization of the given target molecule
- Timely delivery of milligram to multi-gram amounts of targets as per client requirements
- Medicinal chemist with good hands-on experience in drug design and SAR generation on relevant drug target
- Good hands-on experience in process chemistry in scale-up and route scouting
- Should be proven bench chemist with excellent hands-on experience, chemistry troubleshooting for self and team
- Smart, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
- Problem-solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail drafting
- Should have good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Should be self-motivated individual believing in teamwork