Tech - Human Resource Manager (HR)
- Responsible for end to end to recruitment drive, comprehensive workforce planning, and budgeting considering current and future business needs.
- Apply a hacker mindset to a variety of sourcing and research channels to strengthen the sourcing pipeline of recruitment for example LinkedIn, referrals, networking events, specialized sites, etc. Job duties include coordinating all areas of the recruitment process, including understanding hiring needs, assigning job requirements, prioritizing, reviewing resumes, approving final submissions, coordinating interviews, conducting reference checks, finalizing hires, issuing employment contracts, and getting resources onboarded.
- Explore/research the best market practices in tech industry on recruitment and staffing and implement those practices in the organization in alignment with o2h group policies with due approvals/as assigned.
- Maintain data integrity and confidentiality.
- Maintain all relevant process documents and policies aligned with o2h group HR function.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management/reviews.
- Initiate employee motivation programs and other employee engagement activities.
- Manage start-to-end employee lifecycle process, introducing retention strategies, analysing attritions, and bringing a smart solution to the major concerns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of candidates/employees via phone and email.
- Process-oriented, with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to exercise critical judgment.
- Automate processes where possible to reduce manual efforts.
- A strong work ethic – the ability to work on their own initiative and manage their own time effectively.
- Proactive and result-driven mindset.
- Ability to build effective and trusted relationships across the HR function.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, HR Software.
- Can lead/learn to lead the Tech HR team of 2-3 juniors and provide mentorship and guidance.
- Should have 5-10 years of experience in the tech industry.
The above position is working from the S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad office. The job description is a representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after/before a conditional offer of employment is extended.