- Key responsibilities will be meeting with clients, using wireframing tools, using functional user-interface techniques in your Web design workflow.
- Work with clients and project managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites.
- Must have strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Sketch, InvisionApp, UXPin, or equivalent application(s).
- Should have an experience of leading the HTML, CSS and Graphic Design team.
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Develop and maintain robust Web Style guides for all our consumer- and business-facing products.
- Provide thought-leadership on Web design best practices and next-generation digital trends.
- Create high-fidelity mock-ups for vetting and user testing, and finished .psd files for development.
- Assist in the development of a new brand and how to convey it cohesively across our multiple Web properties.
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML / CSS practices.
- Five-seven years minimum experience with Graphic Design and UI/UX.
- A strong visual and technical portfolio.
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools).
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Bachelor's in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Curiosity, energy, creativity, and bravery with a strong desire to help build the o2h culture.